Kingsman 3 is the upcoming third installment in the Kingsman film franchise, being planned by writer and director Matthew Vaughn. Dwayne Johnson is currently being considered for the role of the main villain.
- Taron Egerton and Colin Firth are confirmed to return.
- It is rumoured that Halle Berry, Channing Tatum and Jeff Bridges will reprise their roles in the film.
- In Kingsman: The Golden Circle Merlin was supposed to survive the explosion at the cost of his legs but this was removed and instead Merlin was killed off. Mark Strong said in an interview that Matthew Vaughn himself told him nobody stays dead in the Kingsman universe. So he might still be alive and return for the sequel.
- It is rumoured that Roxy will return for this movie despite her death in the previous entry. As her supposed death occurred off screen, it's possible she escaped unharmed or with some form of injury, although it is unlikely she could had survived.
- Channing Tatum is expected to have a bigger role in this film.
- It is rumoured to be released in a "Part 1" and a "Part 2".
- Three more Kingsman movies and a TV series are also expected to release after Kingsman 3 according to Matthew Vaughn.